We Need A Few More Chili-Fest Entries!
Are You Up For The Challenge Of Being The Best Of The Best?
Caloosa Annual Holiday Fest On December 12th
Come Join Our Parade, Reindeer Games And
Chili Fest Challenge!
Come join us at our Pavilion for Caloosa's:
-Parade at 10am
(Decorated Cars, Horses, Golf Carts Welcome! Everyone meet by the park entrance on Coco
Plum by 945am)
-Chili-Fest that begins at 12:00pm
Have the kiddos Come out for some Reindeer games and cookie decorating at Noon!
Chili-Fest 2015 Rules
1. Contestants should be at the Pavilion by 1130am to set up
2. Chili must be prepared, in advance, from raw ingredients
3. Chili may be made with or without meat or beans
4. Contestants should bring a minimum of 1 gallon of chili
5. Contestants must be willing to eat their own chili ! ! !
6. All contestants must provide their own heating apparatus crock pot and extension cords
8. Caloosa will provide cups and spoons for samples
9. All contest ballots will be collected by the end of 30 minutes
10. Winners will be announced shortly thereafter!
a. Best Overall Taste
b. Best Texture
c. Best Meat Chili
d. Best Meat-Less Chili
Please call Mark at 561 214 0370 to register your Chili!
(or if you can help out with the set up or judging)
Mark Loewenberg PA
Keller Williams REALTOR®
Live MLS Search!
Mobile Property Search App For Apple & Android
Luxury Home Search